Seeing is believing! At least…most of the time!
The Skybox has a new update! You can read it at the link.
Anonymous asked: 14, 15, 25, 27 & 39 (For the KH ask meme).
14) Setzer. He just…feels really awkward as this flamboyant scarred adult surrounded by kids?? Maybe if they’d aged him down to Seifer’s group’s age it would have felt better. Maybe it’d also help if I played FFVI, which I hear is real good.
15) THAT’S A TERRIBLE CHOICE TO OFFER. GUH. You know what? I’m gonna put the Destiny, Seasalt and Wayfinder trios all out as tied superclose second place and say Sora, Donald and Goofy is my favorite. It’s probably because we spend the most time with them, but I think it’s also because we actually get *see* them develop and grow into their friendship. (Even Seasalt trio we just don’t seem them actually being trio-y together enough.) But that they just start out as unlikely allies traveling together, even get really annoyed with each other, and then get to the point where they’re inseparable and I JUST REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
25) Mmmmmffff Kairi. Both Kairi and Namine need more screentime, but Kairi needs more, ironically enough.
27) Simple and Clean, most def.
39) The ladies hate, especially on Kairi, Namine and Xion. Aqua seems to squeak by on it more, but not completely. Also I get annoyed by the gross shota seme/uke tropes people apply to Sora/Riku (and Axel/Roxas back in the day) that do not fit with the characters at all. (And no, I’m not talking about the ships themselves, those are fine.) Also, Sora hate coupled with Organization worship gets my blood boiling. And I should probably stop there before this gets too long.
Can you guess from my posts what is my:
* Sex and/or Gender
* Sexual Orientation
* Race and/or Ethnicity
* Field of study and/or field of work
* Favorite TV show(s)
* Favorite book(s)
* Favorite video game(s)
* Favorite food(s)
Leave any answers in my ask and we’ll see how accurate you are
LOL this is gonna be funny
I wanna play!
Anonymous asked: Have you played Dissidia Final Fantasy? If so (and if you have time), what do you think Chaos looked like before he became a god?
I have played both Dissidia games! And I don’t think I’ve really thought about what Chaos would look like…I always figured both Cosmos and Chaos were kind of always gods. (Unless the plot in Duodecim said otherwise and I forgot, oops.)
xejicka asked: Do you do commissions? Your's and Reb's post recently about the avatar buddies made me really want to see what your take would be on avatar buddy version of other Kingdom Hearts characters.
Yes, I do! And oh man it’d be totally fun to do avatar buddy versions of other KH characters. XD
Anonymous asked: Top five KH characters! Excluding the Destiny Trio!
I NEED LIKE. A FULL LIST OF THEM DANG.
2) Donald and Goofy (yes they count together)
Finished request/commission for mirrorbuster, who won the 500 followers giveaway awhile back! They asked for Fire Man and Electric Man from the Megaman series.
First time ever drawing Megaman characters, so hopefully it all worked out okay!
eus-mylus asked: I - XIII (see what I did there?)
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. UM OKAY. Here goes…
1) Sora. He is just. SUCH A GOOD KID and way more thoughtful than people give him credit for and I could go on about him forever. He’s the kind of person I wish I could be, and maybe that’s one of the reasons why I’m fiercely defensive of him
2) Ummmmfffff I don’t know if I have a least favorite?? I can’t think of anyone off the top of my head. I will say I think Demyx is the most overrated character.
3) REALLY HARD TO DECIDE. Probably Chocobo to use, and Brightcrest for looks. Or can I just say Ultimaweapon? The KH1 one that is; since it’s the best.
4) DARKER THAN DARK. Because boring design, and also WHAT IS THAT NAME. THE MOST EMO OF BLADES.
5) Probably the Dark Thorn in KH2. Just kicking that things’ ass with the chandelier is all AWESOOOME. Also the Iceclaw battle in 3D, just for the sheer WTFery of “I’m chasing down a flying rainbow dream lobster on a whale in a giant bubble”
7) Symphony of Sorcery OMG. I want that world to come back somehow. Runner-ups include Timeless River, Pride Lands and Space Paranoids/The Grid.
8) KH1-era Monstro, uuugh.
9) THAT IS REALLY DIFFICULT TO DETERMINE. BBS and 3D are probably both tied in terms of fun gameplay, but BBS maaaay juuuuust barely edge out 3D on story. Although KH1 has the most solid story I think…hmm, I’d probably say BBS if you twisted my arm enough (ironic since no playable Sora there, and I like him and Donald and Goofy best)
10) Days. I’m sorry, the story was all feelings and Xion is a good, but the gameplay was just a slog, all of the bosses were overly difficult, and the level-up system was stupid.
11) Mmmm Luxord. he intrigues me, let’s see summore of that.
12) Still think Demyx is the most overrated, although I’d say Xigbar is the most LOVE TO HATE.
13) Auron. Tons of fun to fight with and had so many good lines.